1. 10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston (ARC)
I won this ARC through a Goodreads Giveaway a while back! The release date is coming up (October 1st) and this sounds like a super cute read so I wanted to get to it before its release.
2. The Fate of Ten by Pittacus Lore –Lorien Legacies #6 (Audiobook)
I’ve been working on this series on audiobook for a few months now and I’m so excited to be getting towards the end; I can’t wait to see what’s going to happen!
3. United as One by Pittacus Lore –Lorien Legacies #7 (Audiobook)
This is the last book of the series, see above!
4. Unspoken by Celia McMahon (ARC)
Celia and Parliament Press were kind enough to send me an e-ARC of this book and I’m so excited to read it! It comes out this month, on the 17th, so be sure to look out for it!
5. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
I’m going to admit something that may be pretty shocking…I’ve never read a Leigh Bardugo book. I know, I know, I’m a failure as a YA reader. I feel like I’ve missed out on so much by not reading her books so I can’t wait to take my first step into the Grishaverse!
That’s my list for September! Have you read any of these books? What’s your TBR for September?