Thank you so much to the woderful ladies, Nish and Ngoc, @NishandNgoc for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! This was such a nice surprise and these two are so sweet! Their blog is amazing so make sure you check it out!!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
1. How do you like to organize your bookshelf?
I organize my shelf by genre and then by author with each genre! I would love to organize my shelves by color because I think it looks so pretty but I like having things alphabetical because it just feels more organized to me.
2. What was the last book you added to your TBR?
My most recent addition to my TBR is King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo! I’m currently reading Shadow and Bone which is my first ever Leigh Bardugo book and I’m hooked!!
3. What’s your favorite ice-cream flavor?
Chocolate chip cookie dough!! But pumpkin is a big contender, especially this time of year
4. Do you prefer first or third person?
I feel like I go back and forth on this, but right now I’m liking third person more!
5. What was your last 5-star read?
Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare! I’m in love with all of her books.
6. What is your least favorite book trope?
Insta-love is definitely my least favorite. Just no.
7. Do you prefer physical books, e-books or audiobooks?
I like physical books the best but I find that e-books are sometimes more convenient for traveling and it’s so nice to be able to have so many books in one place!
8. What’s a genre you consider outside of your comfort zone?
I sometimes get a little afraid to read high fantasy because I’m worried that I might not understand it or fully grasp the plot and the world the author has created.
9. Are you a dog or a cat person?
I love all animals, but a quick scroll through my blog or bookstagram will quickly show you that I’m a really big dog person. I have two adorable pups who I love soooo much. I’ll be taking this as an opportunity show you all another adorable picture of them!
10. Where is your favorite place to read?
I love to read outside on the hammock when the weather is nice! If not, my bed is my go-to spot.
11. How does your star rating system work (if you use one?)
My new questions:
- What is your favorite genre to read?
- Would you rather read a great plot with average characters or a boring plot with amazing characters?
- Do you have any pets?
- What has been your favorite read of 2019?
- What was the last movie you watched, and did you like it?
- Who is your favorite fictional villain?
- How do you feel about audiobooks?
- What’s your dream job?
- Do you watch booktube/who are some of your favorite booktubers?
- Do you review books that you DNF?
- Would you rather read outside by the pool on a sunny day or inside curled up with blankets on a rainy day?
Here are my tags for some wonderful sunshines!!